What’s My Line
Dorothy Kilgallen, Bennett Cerf, Arlene Francis, and John Daly, 1957
Enrich your wardrobe with a versatile long sleeve tee. For a casual look, combine it with your favorite jeans, and layer it with a button-up shirt, a zip-up hoodie, or a snazzy jacket. Dress it up with formal trousers or chinos to achieve a more professional look.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/y² (142.4 g/m²)
• 32 singles
• Regular fit
• Side-seamed construction
• Crew neck
• Cover-stitched collar
• 2″ ribbed cuffs
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, or the US
282 reviews for What’s My Line? Unisex Long Sleeve Tee
There are no reviews yet.