Lena Horne and Bill “Bojangles” Robinson in Stormy Weather, 1977
Enrich your wardrobe with a versatile long sleeve tee. For a casual look, combine it with your favorite jeans, and layer it with a button-up shirt, a zip-up hoodie, or a snazzy jacket. Dress it up with formal trousers or chinos to achieve a more professional look.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/y² (142.4 g/m²)
• 32 singles
• Regular fit
• Side-seamed construction
• Crew neck
• Cover-stitched collar
• 2″ ribbed cuffs
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, or the US
242 reviews for Stormy Weather Unisex Long Sleeve Tee
There are no reviews yet.