Rodgers and Hammerstein
Yul Brynner and Gertrude Lawrence in The King and I,
Mary Martin in South Pacific, Celeste Holm and Alfred Drake in Oklahoma!, Mary Martin in The Sound of Music, and Jan Clayton and John Raitt in Carousel, 1993
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that’s soft, smooth, and stylish. It’s the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
330 reviews for Rodgers and Hammerstein Unisex Hoodie
There are no reviews yet.